Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ANIMAL CRUELTY IN TUCSON

SCUBA-
Freakin unbelievable!!!! Did you pups read about that idiot in Tucson who was busted for dragging and beating his little puppy who didn’t want to walk on a hot sidewalk? What in the heck is wrong with him?


KEIKO-
Oh, that just makes me so angry. http://www.kold.com/ news said the pads on the little pup’s feet were burned badly. I’d like to make that guy stand on 130 degree concrete in his bare feet. He'd
be whining in no time.

NORMAN-
Thankfully the little guy is gonna be o.k. But I can’t believe someone could be so cruel to do that to a little puppy that couldn’t even defend itself yet.



TOBY-
I double-dog-dare him to try that with me! I’d take care of his punk-ass and we’ll see just how much of a tough guy he really is. GRRRR!!!!




No comments: