Sunday, June 1, 2008

PRESIDENTIAL RACE

Scuba
Freakin unbelievable!!! Border Patrol is swarming out of control and ruined a perfectly good nap. Why do they have to fly that helicopter so low? Thought it was an earthquake and I was in China.
Anyway, on to more important issues. How many of you are sick and tired of this whole election thing? Raise your paw if you are. I mean really, it’s tiring. Obama, Clinton, Obama, Clinton. When will it end? I am so glad I didn’t have to campaign to be Top Dog. It’s much easier bustin some doggie tail. Just show a little teeth, growl and the world is yours.


Norman

Rub it in, will you? Anyway, I know what you mean, can’t turn on the TV anymore without hearing those two going at each other. Still, it’s kinda entertaining.
Oh, did you hear that Obama’s uncle helped liberate Auschwitz?


Toby
That’s right comrade, his uncle was in the Soviet Army. This just proves that politicians rank up there with the worst of the humans. Democrats or Republicans, they’re both the same but at least McCain isn’t bragging about his uncle being a commie.


Keiko
Toby, you just like McCain because he’s a tough guy and you’re a tough pup. Personally, I don’t care who wins as long as the price of doggie snacks starts going down. Did you see the price of the last box of biscuits Mom brought? Holy dog poop!!! It was almost $6.00 a box. That’s more than a gallon of gas.


Toby
You said it. I do like McCain because he’s a tough guy; we have a lot in common. He can’t raise his left paw either or is it his right paw? I forget, anyway I like him. Besides, we have the same motto;Where angels fear to tread, baby!!!


Scuba
Toby, I think that you must have smacked your head quiet a few times when that car hit you. Where angels fear to tread, where in the hell did you come up with that?


Toby
Watching Star Trek with Mom. They reference Shakespeare quiet a bit. Even the Klingons walked around quoting Shakespeare.


Norman
Well, I’m going to vote for Clinton. She seems really nice.


Scuba
Norman, you’re nuts; you know that, don’t you? Number one, you’re a dog, you can’t vote. Number two, what do you mean she seems really nice? She seems kinda scary to me. And what’s with Bill? Why is he in such a hurry to get back to the White House? Didn’t he do enough damage when he was there the first time?


Keiko
Forget it guys; let’s go eat


No comments: