Sunday, June 1, 2008

OUTSOURCING AMERICAN JOBS


Scuba
Not sure how to begin, really. Never had a blog before but if humans can do it so can I.
Our mom recently lost her job, the company she worked for sent everything to Canada. What do they call it, OUTSOURCING? THAT MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER!!!!! Doesn’t the American Human Government (AHG) know that American humans need jobs as well as Canadian humans? Now how is she supposed to get money to buy doggie treats? REALLY, WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?


Norman
I have to share Scuba’s sentiments on the whole Canada thing. Outsourcing doesn’t seem very smart. It’s like me getting Duke, the neighbor’s dog to dig holes in our backyard, then what would I do all day?


Toby
Well, I’ve been telling you, some humans just don’t use their brains. Why do you think I put on such an audacious display whenever a new human gets too close to the fence? You just don’t know what they’re gonna do next.

Keiko
Anybody wanna play?

No comments: