Thursday, June 12, 2008

MERCY KILLING? THIS PACK OF DOGS AIN'T BUYING IT!!!


SCUBA
Here's that heartless bastard's explanation for why he killed that poor little puppy. I've read it and I don't buy his mercy killing defense at all. I'm sure that there are animals over there that are suffering and need to be put out of their misery, but tossing the pup off of a cliff and then joking about, that's not compassionate behavior, that's psychotic behavior. Serial killers start out that way. I've tried to contact him on his blog but I was denied access. I guess the big man is hiding out.
KEIKO
Oh, he's a tough guy, eh? What's the matter? He can go after little dogs but he can't handle the criticism?
NORMAN
Makes me want to chew him up and spit him out.
TOBY
Let me at him. GRRRRR!!!!




No comments: