Friday, June 6, 2008

MEL GIBSON'S CRAZY POP

SCUBA
Freakin unbelievable!!!! Mel Gibson’s daddy is at it again! In addition to his extremely dull website, www.huttongibson.com, Hutton Gibson now can be read on MySpace. For those of you who suffer from insomnia, there is hope. Just log on and read the ramblings of a nut job and go right to sleep. Perfect solution for your sleeping ills.


TOBY
Agree with you there, Scuba. He’s not just crazy, he’s scaaarrry crazy!!!


NORMAN
Well, I tried to read it; I just didn’t understand what the hell he was talking about. Made no sense whatsoever but I had to take a nap afterwards.


KEIKO
What’s wrong with him anyway? Why does he have to be so hateful? Especially where the Jews are concerned, what did they ever do to him?


SCUBA
The thing with people like Hutton Gibson is they like to hate. That’s all they do. And the really scary part is that with the Internet, he can reach more people and spread his racist views. His MySpace page has already a list of supporters.


TOBY
Well, I’ve looked over his website and I gotta tell you, I just don’t get it. Now, I know I’m just a dog, but even MOM said she thought it was just the gibberish babble of a lunatic.


NORMAN
I guess the First Amendment applies to everybody, even crazy people.


KEIKO
Come on pups, just forget about it and let’s eat.

No comments: