Friday, September 19, 2008

WE LOVE SUKA AND MJ


We are so embarrassed because we forgot to nominate our good friends
Suka and MJ for this award (we blame Mom and that dumb job interview thingy). Suka and MJ have been good friends to us(even though Suka got a little out of control at Toby's party and went streaking though the neighborhood, howling at the moon. And MJ, well, she was seen mixing it up with one of the coyotes). But that's OK, a lot of pups went a little crazy at the party. In fact one of our neighbor's cats hasn't been seen since and everyone seems to think that Roxy and MJ had something to do with it. Anyway, Suka and MJ, this award is for you.

8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I khontinue to be amazed at the khrazy party animals were are!

HugzHarrrrr&KhyssesHarrrrr
Jelly Bones Marilyn
AKA Khyra Harrrrr

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Simple really, we dogs don't have any of that crazy human trait of feeling self conscious. We just do,go,be!!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

The Devil Dog said...

Not me. I am Little Miss Innocent. It was.... Lucky, yeah, it was Lucky.

Roxy

Eric said...

Hey Pups,

Whats a wagging wonderful bunch of awards you've got!!

Is that right, you had a nekked streaker at your pawty? Pawsome...
can't wait to see the photos.

Wags, Eric

Rambo said...

Whoa! Did you say the kitty kat took off with the coyote?? I think the coyote has a big surprise for the kitty kat....like his sharp teeth. Oh my.
Rambo

MJ's doghouse said...

thanks for the award my friends...i will hold it next to my heart cuz my momma is not the sharpest tool in the shed and in the two years we have been blogging she still has no idea how to post them...so i just amuse her and tell her i love her anyhow..

Suka said...

hey Desert Pups,

Wow - a great award from my good buddies the Desert Pups! Thanks so much Dogs! The award is very cool and I really appreciate it! I just hope I can continue to live up to your expectations! And a big thanks for your really kind words about me! I didn't think anyone noticed my streaking...hope I didn't offend the neighbors!

Suka

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO

We are so sorry we didn't make it to the party because we missed the greatest one!

Hugs
Thor and Marco Polo